Activities for a multi-generational group?
Visiting Minneapolis and St. Paul with a multi-generational group? There are plenty of activities that are just as fun for young children as grandparents. Check out our list before for some family friendly ideas.
- The Minnesota Children’s Museum or the Science Museum of Minnesota in downtown St. Paul.
- The Chain of Lakes (5 interconnecting lakes just outside of Minneapolis) where you can rent canoes, kayaks and bicycles.
- Minnehaha Falls where there you can take a short hike to the Mississippi River and see a 53-foot waterfall.
- Can Can Wonderland, an indoor 18-hole mini golf course with art-designed holes and a fun atmosphere.
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory with free-to-enter zoo and gardens to explore, plus an amusement park for kids at extra cost.
As far as running goes, I always like taking the Green Line to the University of Minnesota campus, getting off at the East Bank station, and then running along its East River Road running and biking paths. Since you can clearly run longer than I can, I would also...
See what family friendly activities are in store for your next multi-generational group trip to Minneapolis and St. Paul.