Activities for a multi-generational group?
Visiting Minneapolis and St. Paul with a multi-generational group? There are plenty of activities that are just as fun for young children as grandparents. Check out our list before for some family friendly ideas.
- The Minnesota Children’s Museum or the Science Museum of Minnesota in downtown St. Paul.
- The Chain of Lakes (5 interconnecting lakes just outside of Minneapolis) where you can rent canoes, kayaks and bicycles.
- Minnehaha Falls where there you can take a short hike to the Mississippi River and see a 53-foot waterfall.
- Can Can Wonderland, an indoor 18-hole mini golf course with art-designed holes and a fun atmosphere.
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory with free-to-enter zoo and gardens to explore, plus an amusement park for kids at extra cost.
See what family friendly activities are in store for your next multi-generational group trip to Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Minneapolis and St. Paul have a couple of Mississippi River cruise companies to choose from: Paradise Charter Cruises Padelford Riverboats TRANSLATE OUR SITES Minnesota Monthly Midwest Home Magazine Official Visitors Guide: MSP Meeting &...