Where can you get some good food and beer?
- Red Cow (it's a local chain because we couldn't get enough of it from just one location)
- Butcher and the Boar (if that doesn't say mouth-watering protein dishes and a beer garden, I don't know what does)
- The Happy Gnome (89 beers on tap, a featured brewery of the month, and locally-sourced Midwestern food that's casual yet upscale at the same time)
- Hen House Eatery (besides their fresh cuisine and all day breakfast options, they have a long list of small bites to go perfectly with their long list of beers)
- Haute-Dish (sweet, sassy, savory and salty food hits any craving, and the entrees are beautiful to look at)
- Icehouse Mpls (perfect if you're considering expanding your beer to include other libations or if want live music as you sip)
I know I wrote a bit more about the food than the beer at these places, but trust me: The beer will satisfy, so it really does matter what you want to eat with it.
Check out places like Seven Steakhouse, Sushi & Rooftop for more upscale options or Smack Shack if you want some casual seafood fare.
While there are none in the immediate area. The closest ones include: • LTD Brewing • Steel Toe Brewing • Utepils Brewing • LynLake Brewery As you get closer and closer to Minneapolis and St. Paul, the number increases exponentially. Some of our favorites are: • Surly...